- Computer and processor: 2.0 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
Microsoft Office Professional 2019 helps you create, present, communicate, and publish professional-looking documents with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Save your work in the cloud on OneDrive and access it from anywhere.
Including beautiful and professional documents.
The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word.
Manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document.
Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to relevant text.
|Microsoft Word 2019|
|Microsoft Excel 2019|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2019|
|Microsoft OneNote 2019|
|Microsoft Outlook 2019|
|Microsoft Publisher 2019|
|Microsoft Office Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)|
|Microsoft Access 2019|
|Skype for Business|