Dive into one of the most popular games in the world! Minecraft is the perfect game, fun for everyone. Build whatever you want, try to survive in the wild, go treasure hunting, or hook with friends for fun and varied minigames.
Unleash your creativity and create bases, castles, gardens, surreal constructions, or even complex mechanisms. Play in the survival mode, where you have to gather resources and watch out for enemies, or don’t bother with it and create freely without any limits.
You don’t need a powerful PC to have fun!
- Platform to unleash your creativity
- Build constructions or machines
- Take the challenge of the survival mode
- Relax in the creative mode
- Play solo or with friends
- Join online servers full of fun minigames
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- HDD: At least 1GB for game core, maps and other files
- OS:Windows: Windows 7 and up, macOS: Any 64-bit OS X using 10.9 Maverick or newer, Linux: Any modern 64-bit distributions from 2014 onwards
- Internet connectivity is required for downloading Minecraft files, afterwards offline play is possible.